Friday, March 5, 2010

Taking a Trip

So since John is working so much I have decided that I am bored of this place and I want to get away. I have decided to take a little trip on my own. I am not telling you where I am going as of yet. I think I need a little me time. As long as it means I won't be stuck in a hotel room all day everyday. I have taked little trips around this city doing the touristy stuff. Though there is not a whole lot to see. Plus it is still pretty slushy here and I dont have the proper shoes to be walking around.

I hope to get a few good pictures along the way. I am not the best photographer, but I am trying. I like to take pictures of people more than pictures of things. I guess I will have to do a lot of self portraits. Though I will take Norbert (to those of whom dont know, Norbert is my travelling Gnome) with me, so there will be more pictures to add to his photo album when I get around to printing off his pictures. I really should get a little bit more patience and start scrapbooking or something. I think he would have a fantastic photo album if I was crafty like that.

Anyways, I guess I better get packed.

No comments: