Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm Still a Bum

Well I was super stoked just recently because I had finally gotten a job. Yay!! I was gonna be working in a bar doing some bartending, waitressing and helping out with some renos. I was waiting to hear from my new boss as to when I was gonna start. I got the phone call, she told me I would be starting May 1. Yay! Then I got the phone call the night before saying that she didnt get her legal stuff done so we wouldnt be starting until May 15th. Then I got a call saying that she decided not to sign the lease. Which means I am out of ajob before I even started. Which totally blows!!

So now I am back on the job search. I have applied to a few other jobs, but I dont really want to search too hard yet due to my trip next week. I have to go back down south for my Step Daughter's graduation!! I know that sounds super strange to a few of you, but my "step-daughter" is a friend of mine's daughter. I played ball with her and her family for the last 5 years. I love her to death and feel so excited to be invited to her graduation. I miss her with all my heart and I am so happy to be involved in her special day.

So that means back on the road next week. I will be down from Thurs to Sun. I wont have too much free time because we will also have John's son that weekend.  I look forward to hanging with those who I will get to see. I hate that I don't get to see everyone though.

No comments: